Welcome and thank you for stopping by.

This is a place where I share my love for hair and all the things I have learned in hopes that you too will fall in love with your Divine Tresses.

I hope you enjoy!

Please feel free to leave suggestions, recommendations, questions and comments.

B

PS You can now email me for free consultations here:

DivineTresses@aol.com

*I am currently in Iraq and it may take up to 72 hours for me to respond to your emails. Don't worry, I will answer. :-)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just sharing some good news...

I WON the Profective MegaGrowth Challenge! You can see the pics from the photoshoot and dinner with the company's Marketing Manager, Davita Dunston, and the Dream Team by clicking the link below. You will see the other contest (Miss Campus Fresh Face) winner, Torie Anderson, as well :). Its a wonderful series of shots so please view them all.

http://www.profectiv.com/missfreshface2007/ (Click the arrow labeled "Next")

I had a blast! Everyone was very friendly and made me feel at home. I want to give them another "Thank you"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is good!
I am happy that I came across it!
Lace Front